Sunday, September 14, 2008

any news?

NOPE, I'm still pregnant. I'm due in 3 days - supposedly - so we'll see what Nolan has to say about that. I think I've nested as much as I can (weeks of food in the freezer, cleaned places I've never noticed were quite that dirty, Scott is ready to kick me out secondary to wierd lists of things to do) and now we just wait. I'm officially on maternity leave, which so far is quite boring but I know what they say - sleep and enjoy while you can. (sleep? what is that?) Sorry if I sound like I'm venting=)

Today we went to a church in La Crosse that we've been trying out the last couple months on and off. I think we've decided to join and feel so blessed that the Lord has come through yet again as he always does. A song that we sang really got to me - we sang it quite regularly at Grace Church. It's called "Blessed be Your name". It talks about how amazing God is both in the good times and bad - when streams of abundance flow but also in the desert place - He gives and takes away, yet loves us so much. Needless to say, it impressed on me what an amazing gift Scott and I have been given with with this child growing inside of me. I think going through this pregnancy has deepened my sense of thankfulness and awe of the Lord and what He has done for us - more than I ever imagined possible! Can't wait to meet our little man!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.