Sunday, July 20, 2008

Surprise baby shower!

Boy was I surprised when I showed up at our friends, the Barnes' for a going away party for the Carney's to find out they were throwing in a baby shower for our little man, Nolan! Thank you all so much - Scott and I were thrilled! Here are some pics of the party...


Check out all these baby boys!!!















2 comments:

  1. I am so bummed that I missed the party!!! It looks like you enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for including us in the picture of our small group :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those boys- we can not wait for Nolan to be a part of the club:) It was great hanging out this weekend. Hope you made a safe trip back home.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.