I like it. Warms it up.
I also like the rug...but you should not take interior design advice from a protanope.
My vote is for it to stay.
I vote for it to stay also. I like how it defines the space.
I Love it! I have been watching a lot of HGTV and they would say yes too! :)
I'd keep it. It pulls the table and chairs together and makes them feel like they're in their own little room.
I like it. Warms it up.
ReplyDeleteI also like the rug...but you should not take interior design advice from a protanope.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for it to stay.
ReplyDeleteI vote for it to stay also. I like how it defines the space.
ReplyDeleteI Love it! I have been watching a lot of HGTV and they would say yes too! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it. It pulls the table and chairs together and makes them feel like they're in their own little room.
ReplyDelete