Monday, October 18, 2010

Picked out the name, time to practice



So we are nearly 100% naming our 2nd born "Levi Stanley". Levi because we like the name, and Stanley, for my Grandfather - husband of Verna, who passed recently. Nolan loves to talk about "Levi baby," and always asks if he is kicking me. So cute. Boy is he in for a shocker when Levi actually arrives. Anyway, Nolan has started practicing caring for "baby monkey." I gave him a baby bottle and he feeds him (sometimes upside down and held by the neck but you get the idea), and he uses one of his toy boxes for a crib. Sometimes Nolan gets in the crib too=)

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute and I love the haircut! I am sure he is going to be a great big brother and will adjust just fine! Praying you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.