Some parts he didn't enjoy much as you can see from his face, and mine, and probably the people in front of us not pictured:
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Great Grandma/Return Flight
We drove down from the grand canyon to see Nolan's great grandma Verna in Tucson. She was very excited to meet him for the first time. Nolan would only sit still for so long, but we did get one picture with an interesting facial expression by Nolan:
On the drive down, we saw a nice Dustnado in the middle of the desert just south of Phoenix. We thought this was a cool thing, but no one semed to be taking pictures of this besides us. I guess they are pretty common in the desert, but not in Wisconsin.
We flew back to Minneapolis from Tucson. I think Nolan enjoyed his first plane ride, at tleast some parts of it. The window was a popular attraction for a little while:

Some parts he didn't enjoy much as you can see from his face, and mine, and probably the people in front of us not pictured:
And I think he was happy when we landed, so he could get back in the car again and go for another ride:
Some parts he didn't enjoy much as you can see from his face, and mine, and probably the people in front of us not pictured:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love all of the pictures! I have that I want to go on your next family vacation...you guys have the best vacations (and the best pictures of said vacation!) Any more trips in the future?
ReplyDeleteWe would love to have you guys go with us sometime, that would be fun. We don't have another big one planned at this time. Maybe a St louis/Kansas City trip in the spring and maybe to someplace called newport news in the summer but i'm not sure. Nolan will be 2 in sept, so being the cheapskates that we are, we need to plan our flights before we have to pay for him!
ReplyDelete