
We had a successful light up on Thanksgiving eve night this year. Sara's family came over so we turned on the lights a little early so they could see them. I think we're pretty much done for this year. The Christmas light-O-meter at the right has the final stats. I think it turned out pretty good for our first year in a new house. We definitely have some more we could do, but that's what after Christmas sales are for. Here's another one below that shows off the star better from the front. I didn't take a video, but it is in motion like the video "A" from earlier. We had our first snow tonight as well, which always makes the lights a little more festive.

Here's a little closer-up of the porch. Couldn't forget Santa and the chimney. He technically moved from the yard-flare category to the porch-flare category this year. Thought it would keep him a little more clean.
I love it!! And it looks great!! I just wish we could see it in person...still waiting for the choreographed music to start :)
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful!!! Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT:)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! I love the snowflakes in the windows! I agree with Tiff. I wish I could see them in person.
ReplyDeletewell done, pastryk's! i like the photo with the snow... so festive!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments. You can see them in person. Just drive on by from 5-10pm. We'll give you directions!
ReplyDeleteI love the icicle lights!
ReplyDelete