Friday, November 7, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!!

Nolan slept for 6 hours straight! Maybe your kids have achieved this feat earlier, but in the last two months, Nolan and I have had a party in his crib basically every 2-3 hours which involved feeding, rocking and changing. (I freaked out and ran to his room like a madwoman thinking something was wrong). I think he has inherited my horrible sleeping habits (regardless of time or place, I've just never been the best sleeper- this actually pays off in motherhood - I can function pretty well during the day with no sleep!). However, maybe there is hope! i think that is the longest block of sleep I've had in probably 4 months so HURRAY KID! I guess we'll see if it was a fluke tonight=)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! you'll feel like a new woman when he starts sleeping through the night! it sounds like he's doing well! we missed seeing you guys when you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo... i'm jealous. we were doing 4-5 hour stretches and we've REVERTED to every 3 hours. GRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will feel like a new woman with some extra sleep. Hopefully you have reached a new milestone. It was great to hold Nolan and visit with you guys a couple weeks ago. Christmas will be here soon:)!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.