Thursday, November 27, 2008

The axis of Thanksgiving...

Sometimes I think we pass through the holiday season without really thinking a whole lot about the blessings in our lives. (I know I do!) Rather my mind is full of thoughts concerning traveling, shopping and getting everything done and organized in time. So this year I'm trying to slow down and actually record the thinfs - big and small - that Scott and I are thankful for...
1) The Lord - that he saves us, loves us unconditionally and that his grace is unending.
2) The Lord part deux - that he provides for us - food, shelter and all our needs.
3) My family - Our marriage and son are awesome.
4) The opportunity to be close to my family - to work on my relationships with my sisters.
5) Having a bit of land to garden watch things grow on - seeing the Lord at work first hand!
6) My sister-in-law for being such a support to me through my pregnancy.
7) Christmas spirit. I LOVE the lights, decorations, wrapping gifts - everything!
8) Riding lawn mowers that become snow blowers in the winter.
9) Internet at work when you have to go in and see a patient on Thanksgiving. (and Al Gore for inventing it)
10) hand sanitizer (Scott)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! We gotta get back home before dark for the light show!
10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.