Saturday, March 7, 2009

more Nolan photos...

Nolan enjoys playing with his bottle - but doesn't know how to feed himself yet=)
This is Nolan's "tea party" (sans the tea)
Yay! Nolan's first bath in the big boy tub!!

6 comments:

  1. He is a doll!! I can't believe how big he is getting. I still can't figure out who he looks like...maybe a combo of the both of you? Now that Nate is here we just might have to come for a visit, and I mean all of us this time :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His smile is too cute! I bet he is having fun in the big boy tub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! It looks like it does not take much to get him to smile. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nolan is just a such a happy little boy! I can't help but smile when I see all his smiles:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.