Is this in your yard?? It doesn't hold a candle to the Barnes neighbors Halloween flare but I like this much better!! :) Scott, I think you need to expand from just your Christmas flare to every holiday flare. Think of all the fun you could have!
No, its down the road from our house. I saw some valentine's day flare as well this year but didn't take a picture. I prefer to be a "flare specialist" and only concentrate on one hholiday.
Is this in your yard?? It doesn't hold a candle to the Barnes neighbors Halloween flare but I like this much better!! :) Scott, I think you need to expand from just your Christmas flare to every holiday flare. Think of all the fun you could have!
ReplyDeleteNo, its down the road from our house. I saw some valentine's day flare as well this year but didn't take a picture. I prefer to be a "flare specialist" and only concentrate on one hholiday.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen Easter flare! This must be a WI thing:)
ReplyDelete