Friday, February 27, 2009

Possible use for you Tax Refund

If your looking for a good way to stimulate the economy with your tax refund, put this at the top of your list. I think I'm going to get one for the office. I might be the coolest optometrist ever. I'm sure people would definitely remember their eye exam if I had one of these. I'm sure this could work in whatever office you work at as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4

2 comments:

  1. I think you have too much time on your hands!! That chair is crazy! Jeff thought it had to be a joke but one of the other video's (the one of Ellen's show) actually shows them in use...too funny! How do people come up with these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this chair on Ellen a few months ago. She had me cracking up the whole time

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.