So I thought it was funny when Nolan skipped the whole line of 3-6 month clothes (yes we went straight from the 3 month stuff to the 9 month stuff.) But this morning, I was looking through Nolan's clothes and found this nice 12 MONTH outfit. Low and behold, it fit my son, who seems to take after his father in length! And yes, he really is only 17 weeks old!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Really now, how old are you?
So I thought it was funny when Nolan skipped the whole line of 3-6 month clothes (yes we went straight from the 3 month stuff to the 9 month stuff.) But this morning, I was looking through Nolan's clothes and found this nice 12 MONTH outfit. Low and behold, it fit my son, who seems to take after his father in length! And yes, he really is only 17 weeks old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is too cute!!! And must be very long! I can't believe he skipped a whole size!
ReplyDeleteWho does not want to be tall and skinny? He is adorable!
ReplyDelete