We went to Sara's Christmas party the other night. They had a white elephant gift exchange which is always a good time. This is the gift we were lucky enough to bring home. It is some kind of a chicken/rooster/goose on wheels. I think it'll look great on our mantle after the Christmas decorations come down. Who would ever spend money on something such as this? Is there really a market for poultry on wheels? I get a little freaked out by poultry decorations.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas Party
We went to Sara's Christmas party the other night. They had a white elephant gift exchange which is always a good time. This is the gift we were lucky enough to bring home. It is some kind of a chicken/rooster/goose on wheels. I think it'll look great on our mantle after the Christmas decorations come down. Who would ever spend money on something such as this? Is there really a market for poultry on wheels? I get a little freaked out by poultry decorations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am with you on the weird poultry stuff, but you find it everywhere!!!
ReplyDelete