Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fat man in a little seat...........

Nolan was getting way to big for his infant car seat, and he would scream everytime we tried to put him in it recently so we thought it was time for a new one:

Much happier.

4 comments:

  1. Its amazing how much a car seat can make the differnce! I bet he will love to look out the window and see a whole new world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We put Luke in his big one right around 8 months old. Is Nolan past 8 months already? It does make a huge difference, and it's a lot easier on the arms:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he is! I guess it helps to have the car seat for perspective. He looks like a little man in his new seat...and boy is he a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly looks more happy in the new car seat! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.