Our Pine tree in our front yard has seen better days. It is probably dead, but I thought we might as well try to transplant it and save it since it's decent size. We don't like it in our front yard as it will block our limited view of the bluffs even more once it gets big. So, I dug around it to try to break some of the roots and then thought the John Deer would do the rest. As you can see from the next picture we not only still have the pine tree, but we also got some fresh april 28th snow. Looks like the chainsaw will have to make an appearance once it gets a little warmer.
Monday, April 28, 2008
What did you do this weekend?
Our Pine tree in our front yard has seen better days. It is probably dead, but I thought we might as well try to transplant it and save it since it's decent size. We don't like it in our front yard as it will block our limited view of the bluffs even more once it gets big. So, I dug around it to try to break some of the roots and then thought the John Deer would do the rest. As you can see from the next picture we not only still have the pine tree, but we also got some fresh april 28th snow. Looks like the chainsaw will have to make an appearance once it gets a little warmer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment