Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to the world, Baby Levi!!

Here I am right before we left for the hospital! Definitely ready
Not hurting just yet - this was before the pitosin!
Our view - beautiful snowy Wisconsin day
AHHH, he has arrived! They broke my water at 8am, started pitosin at 2pm, and Levi made his first appearance at 5:26 pm. What a blessing that Mommy had only a couple hours of the real hard labor (and boy was it intense=) No drugs at all this time

Funny, I grow the same size babies - Nolan was 7 lbs, 13 oz. I was 7 lbs, 9 oz, and apparently Scott was a 9 pounder. Glad I didn't get the size from his side!!!


First family photo. Nolan is doing great so far - he's more interested in his trucks at this point!
Proud Grandma and Grandpa - they graciously took care of Nolan while we were at the hospital

Auntie Nicole, Uncle Ryan, Ben and Addie came for a visit. Somehow got everyone looking and smiling - write it down in history!
Precious little feet - actually pretty big for a newborn - got that from Daddy I think!


Nolan's wondering when Levi will be able to play trucks with him. Never too soon to start training him in I guess=)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. What a wonderful day and such handsome boys. I can't wait to meet little Levi. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!! Congrats on the adorable little Levi. I still need to call you. ;) Can't wait to hear all the details and find out what parenting two is like. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.