Baby boy #2 is well on the way. I'm 22 weeks today and definitely showing. Feeling pretty good. Compared to carrying Nolan, this pregnancy has been much easier. Our ultrasound was definitely showing boy parts, though I could have sworn the weeks before that it was a girl (mainly because of the differences between the pregnancies.) I guess they always say no two pregnancies are the same, and now I believe it! We're getting really excited, though aren't ready for him yet... I have a lot of quilting to do!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Goofy Kid
Baby boy #2 is well on the way. I'm 22 weeks today and definitely showing. Feeling pretty good. Compared to carrying Nolan, this pregnancy has been much easier. Our ultrasound was definitely showing boy parts, though I could have sworn the weeks before that it was a girl (mainly because of the differences between the pregnancies.) I guess they always say no two pregnancies are the same, and now I believe it! We're getting really excited, though aren't ready for him yet... I have a lot of quilting to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment