We took this video of Nolan showing off his gorilla man crawl. I think it's because of the hard wood and he is able to go faster by just dragging his one leg along. He doesn't seem to do it on the carpet.
He may look like a gorilla but man is he fast! Thanks for posting the video. I can't believe he is going to be one tomorrow...does he get his first cake then? And are you having a party for him? We miss you guys!
Sam used to crawl like that on the hardwood floors too. I think maybe it hurts their knees. It looks like it won't matter soon as he'll be running rather than crawling. :)
He is too cute- his first birthday coming up in a few days:)! Happy Birthday Nolan!
ReplyDeleteHe may look like a gorilla but man is he fast! Thanks for posting the video. I can't believe he is going to be one tomorrow...does he get his first cake then? And are you having a party for him? We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSam used to crawl like that on the hardwood floors too. I think maybe it hurts their knees. It looks like it won't matter soon as he'll be running rather than crawling. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the swing picture!
Thanks for sharing the pics and videos. We miss you and wish we could be there to celebrate his first year of life.
ReplyDelete