Thursday, April 30, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

We just got back from our trip to Vegas. It was our first time away from Nolan. Sara's parents came down to our place and watched him. We went with my sister and brother-in-law and they left there kids at home too, so it was a kid free trip! We missed Nolan but he did fine and we had a fun trip. We went for 4 days/3 nights. We stayed at the Paris hotel and checked out everything on the strip and went to Hoover Dam and Red Rock Canyon. Here's some pics of the Paris:

We went up to the top of the Eiffel tower and got some good views of the strip at night with all the lights. The first one is looking to the north side and the second one is to the south side.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see more pictures :) I still can't believe you left Nolan. You guys are more daring than I am. I have been to Vegas once as a kid and my parents woke us up to look at the lights then we went back to sleep...looking at your pictures I now remember why we thought the lights were so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm impressed. Sam is 16 months and I've only managed to tear myself away for one night. I think I MIGHT be able to stand 2, but 3 nights is definitely out of my league. Looks like you guys had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that your parents stayed with Nolan! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a good trip together. It is so awesome that you are following God's plan by putting each other before your kiddo and keeping the fires burning! :)

    Your pictures look like they could be postcards. I am loving that wide angle lens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing pictures you got!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.