This is Nolan after the Cubs got swept out of the playoffs again. I guess he will have to get used to their losing ways if he will grow up to be a cubs fan.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Cubs fan--maybe
This is Nolan after the Cubs got swept out of the playoffs again. I guess he will have to get used to their losing ways if he will grow up to be a cubs fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor Nolan!! He can always talk to Jeff about supporting losing teams (ie Lions, SU Football!) Maybe next year!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is so cute and that outfit is ADORABLE! It's not so bad being a Cubs fan...I hope he sticks with it! :)
ReplyDeletesara, he's such a doll! too bad about those cubs:(
ReplyDeletetoo bad the Cubs won't win a championship in Nolan's lifetime either...onward to the bicentennial!
ReplyDelete(Just kidding, of course..Sox are terrible too, but at least they won one in 05)