
Hi everyone,
Well we made it to Trempealeau, WI and had our first doctor appointment. The doctor is awesome, which is a relief. Our baby is healthy and measuring normally. It was the coolest thing ever to see him/her on ultrasound. I'm about 15 weeks along. Scott is doing well at his new job and I'll start working part time at a local private practice optometrist's office in 2 weeks. My fav ultrasound picture is bottom left - you can see the head and 4 limbs coming out of the dark area - like baby Pastryk is taking a bath. It's hard to believe s/he is growing inside of me! We're so excited and I finally am starting to feel a little more normal (and HUNGRY) again!
Well we made it to Trempealeau, WI and had our first doctor appointment. The doctor is awesome, which is a relief. Our baby is healthy and measuring normally. It was the coolest thing ever to see him/her on ultrasound. I'm about 15 weeks along. Scott is doing well at his new job and I'll start working part time at a local private practice optometrist's office in 2 weeks. My fav ultrasound picture is bottom left - you can see the head and 4 limbs coming out of the dark area - like baby Pastryk is taking a bath. It's hard to believe s/he is growing inside of me! We're so excited and I finally am starting to feel a little more normal (and HUNGRY) again!

No comments:
Post a Comment